Saturday, August 25, 2018

FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE!!


Hello all,
Sorry for the delay!!  :):)

Welcome back to this blog.
As mentioned in the previous post I will discuss my personal experiences and we will proceed to another game in the next post...!

It was so difficult in this game to get a  #1 Battle Royale. I have shared my wins below..:)














In the beginning, it was so difficult for me to kill one person only. But I have seen many youtube videos and live streaming of great streamers and some tips from some pro players.
I watch live streams of world top 3 streamers.

They are:   1) NINJA(Richard Tyler Blevins)
                  2) NOT_TFUE(Turner Tenney)
                  3) TIMTHETATMAN(Timothy John)
Their videos helped me so much for getting #1 Battle Royale.

And these are my stats!!



Thank you so much all for showing interest towards this blog!
In the next post, I will show a game which I have recently played and completed it.

I am so sorry for making you all wait...
BYEE!!
Meet you all in the next post!!


No comments:

Post a Comment